Noodles Dosa is a Dosa with a Indo Chinese noodle filling. This is so simple to make if you have the noodles and the sauce ready. You could use any noodle filling of your choice and any spicy chutney or sauce to spread on the dosa. It is a kid friendly dosa if it is prepared less spicy. Kids love to have this dosa like a dosa rolls. This is perfect for kids lunch box or a breakfast or an evening snack.
Nice twist for the regular dosa with a entirely different filling. You can check my other dosa recipes with different filling Pav Bhaji Dosa, Paneer Masala Dosa, Mushroom Masala Dosa, Chicken Masala Dosa, Nutella Banana Dosa and Palak Paneer Dosa, Mysore Masala Dosa, Masala Dosa, Beetroot Masala Dosa and Broccoli Masala Dosa.
For Noodles Dosa:
Dosa Batter- 1 ladle/dosa
Oil- 1/2 teaspoon/dosa
Schezwan sauce- 1 tablespoon/dosa(Click on the link for the recipe)
Noodles filling(I used Vegetable Hakka Noodles)- 3 tablespoons/dosa(Click on the link for the recipe)
- Heat the dosa tawa and grease it with oil and take a ladle full of batter and spread into concentric circles.
- Drizzle little oil on top and cook till crispy. Once the top i almost cooked spread the schezwan sauce using a spoon.
- Now keep the noodles on top and roll the dosa as you desired.
- You could tightly roll the dosa and cut them in a slanting manner and serve like a roll.
- Note: You could use any spicy chutney to spread on top of dosa.
- Here i have used vegetables Hakka Noodles. You could use any kind of Noodles preparation you like.